Since January 2016, we provide vulcanization services for our clients at the Vehicle Service Station.
Our offer includes:
- Wheels assembly and disassembly
- Tire assembly and disassembly
- Wheel balancing
- Filling tires with nitrogen
- Cold tire repair
- Sale of new tires
- Old tires disposal
All vulcanization services are performed by qualified personnel.
Control and alignment of wheel alignment with a JOSAM laser device
What does wheel alignment give?
- Reduction in fuel consumption from 3-10% and sometimes by as much as 20%
- Less tire wear (a large deviation from the correct setting increases wear by 15-50%)
- Improving road safety
- Better driving conditions
What exactly do we measure?
- Toe-in / divergence of the steering axle
- The position of the axles of the vehicle and the entire combination
- Wheel deviation
- The tilt of the kingpin
- Steering angle difference
- Maximum steering angle
Pumping wheels with nitrogen
Lorenc Logistic Polska Sp. z o.o. - The Truck Service also offers pumping wheels with nitrogen, which has better physico-chemical properties compared to air.
The greatest benefits resulting from the use of nitrogen are longer maintenance of the appropriate tire pressure and more precisely its smaller losses and more stable functioning of the pressure sensors in the wheels.
Why is it worth to pump wheels with nitrogen?
- nitrogen maintains 3 times longer tire pressure than air,
- it minimizes the effect of temperature changes, which translates into lower pressure differences,
- it limits rust formation on steel rims as nitrogen does not react chemically with metals.